Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Back Again

I guess I'm not very good at all this blogging stuff yet. Seems like life gets in the way sometimes. Here we are in May of 2007 already. Time sure has flown. My daughter, Amber comes home from college this week. She's completed her first year now. Seems like just yesterday that we were dropping her off at the campus and buying all the stuff she needed for her dorm room. Hard to believe, my baby girl, Hannah will be a Junior next year. She'll be driving soon and then it will be like I'm not needed as much anymore. It's great to see all three of them growing up but sad at the same time. I blinked and they grew up. Cory is in his third year of college and has been working for two years at Best Buy. I still remember leaving him at kindergarten the first day of school. Moments like that become etched in a Mom's mind and it's just like it was yesterday. I'm so thankful for my kids. They are wonderful and I feel like we've all got a good relationship. Russ is my rock and I'm VERY thankful I've been blessed with such a wonderful soulmate. My love for that guy gets stronger everyday.
Will try to be more active on this blog. I'll have to challenge myself to write at least 15 entries in the month of May. CAN SHE DO IT?

No comments: