Sunday, September 07, 2008

My Little Man is All Grown Up!


Wow, two posts in one day. It's a record for me. I thought it was important to document the "Big News" on the actual day. My son, Cory, has proposed to his girlfriend, Stephanie and they are now officially engaged. I'm really excited for him. He's had the ring since early summer but has been waiting for the right moment to pop the question. He took her to an expensive restaurant tonight and got on his knees and asked her. She said yes, of course, and now the plans are in motion for a wedding. They've been dating since last Christmas and it seemed like they hit it off from the start. I'm really happy for them. It's great to see new love blooming and growing. They came by here after their dinner out and I took a bunch of pictures of them. I told them to make sure to get pictures at the restaurant and of the outside of the restaurant so that we can make a good scrapbook page out of the deal. I think I have him trained up good. He even brought me the receipt from the meal and some brochures. They were all smiles tonight and I have to say it brought a smile to my face as well. Looks like I'll be gaining another daughter come summertime. I think she will fit into the family nicely.

No comments: