Saturday, November 06, 2010

True Stories - Day Two


Okay so I'm a little behind in writing my second assignment but at least I'm working on it before the class has ended.  I just finished my Cathy Z class book and am so proud of it but that's where my focus has been the past two weeks.  Now I'm getting back to my True Stories assignments.  Today's assignment is a writing with numbers.  I am still working on finishing up my "50" scrapbook so I thought I'd use today's prompt to write a bit of journaling to go into that book.  So Here it is.....50 Things I did at 50.
Walked with Russ, lunches with Hannah, thanksgiving with all 6 of the family, San Antonio trip with Hollands, trip to Akron, Clarksville, TN, Jekyll Island in the Spring, Jekyll Island in the fall, Destin, FL, Dinner with Amber, Colorado Springs, Dave & Busters, Garden of the Gods, hiked the Sante Fe Trail, 1,000 Voices in NC, Chipotle with Cory and Stephanie, Tampa, Florida to pick up Hannah, Bowling Green apartment move, Ladies Bible class, Lunches with ladies from church, taught Ladies class, camping at Hunting Island, SC, sunrises on the beach, sunsets on the beach, sunsets at the lake, scrapbook expo with friends, overnight crop with Tiffany and friend, met my grandpuppy, learned I was going to be a grandma, photo shoot with Paula, photo shoot with Jared, Tybee Island, Monday night bible studies, monthly singings, potlucks and game nights with our church family, visits from Barb and mom, Visits with Hazel and Kathy, built a snowman, built a sand castle, flew a kite for the first time, walked in a 5K race, Mountain Voices, shopped in Gatlinburg and Sevierville, TN,  took some online scrapbook classes, read 40 books

No comments: