Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentines Day Book


For Valentines Day this year, I decided to make a mini album for Russ as a gift. Since we are spending most of the year apart, I figured it would give him something to look at on lonely nights to remember how very much I love him. I took pictures of the book before he left so I could post them on here. They were a big hit in the store. I took it in one day and everyone was buying the books and the paper and quotes to do something similar for their men. The majority of the papers are either Little Yellow Bicycle or Basic Grey (two of my favorites). The mini books we sell at Archivers in the hot spot for $1.99. They bring in new ones for each season.

1 comment:

Gina said...

You're really good! (and prolific)

I am so behind in my own albums. My poor kids are like the cobbler's children who didn't have shoes!